Compassionate Satanism, by Lilith Starr
Softcover, 439 Pages
From the publisher:
Discover the benefits of nontheistic Satanism, the dynamic religion taking the world by storm! Get started with this comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide to modern Satanic practice by an experienced Satanic insider.
Drawing on her years of leadership in The Satanic Temple (now with over 300,000 members worldwide), award-winning author Lilith Starr demystifies the rapidly-growing Satanic religion based on compassion, reason, and justice and provides a clear road map for building Satanic practice. Learn to tap into your own power, create your own unique, meaningful religious practice, stand up against tyranny and oppression, and find a supportive Satanic community that accepts you just as you are. With a Foreword by Lucien Greaves, Co-Founder of The Satanic Temple. Learn about:
- The benefits of religion without superstition
- The narrative of Satan as revolutionary hero
- The Seven Tenets' system of humanitarian ethics
- Reclaiming the power of the Outcast
- The origin and meaning of Satanic symbols
- The role of nontheistic Satanic ritual (and how to create your own rituals)
- Developing self-compassion and self-empowerment
- Coming out to friends and family as a Satanist
- Taking action against tyranny and injustice
- Finding your local Satanic community
This extensive guide to modern Satanism also includes a collection of Satanic ritual scripts, a number of in-depth interviews with practicing Satanists, and a section on Satanic holidays. Perfect for beginners and Satanic sophisticates alike!